Monday, May 23, 2005

Why should I blog?

I should answer one question for myself and that is why I have created this blog. The answer can be somewhat like this. I wanted to record the happenings and thoughts in the day. A place where I can go and open the page and start writing. I wanted to do this such that from anywhere I could add to it.

I think this is going to be a pretty good way and a very right place to document and share the day. I will be posting here my views, experiences, observations, comments and incidents I will come across playing various roles here in my Insititute. Basic role of a citizen, role of a research scholar and role of the Students' General Secretary.

Prasad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comment will go live immediately after you click 'Post Comment' button and after that you will not be able to edit your comment. Please check the preview if you need.

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a> etc.