Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Dinner at Shriram's house

Shriram called and asked if I could join him for the dinner at his home. For me there can not be any better invitation. I readily accepted it. Makarand also was to join us. Then I called Makarand and we decided to go together. We reached Shriram's home at eight pm. Didn't have much difficulty in getting there. It seems that I am getting well familier with roads in Chennai. Mr Gadgil of L&T also was invited for dinner. It was indeed a previledge to have dinner with him. The menu contained Aamras-PoLie... and there were other items also but for me this was what I would long for. Shriram's parents are very much hospitable and lovely. We had a very good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comment will go live immediately after you click 'Post Comment' button and after that you will not be able to edit your comment. Please check the preview if you need.

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a> etc.