Tuesday, May 31, 2005

No contact with other manufacturers

So far no wheel chair manufacturer, except Calladai, has resplonded to my querry. In fact I keep getting calls from Calladai once in a while. Today morning also I received a call. The student concerned is out on vacation and it is possible to take any decision only after he tries his hands and find it satisfactory. Any way I have told this to Calladai today.

Yesterday I had a word with DoS about this. I informed him that Calladai has employed some 38 handicapped persons out of total some 45 persons. It is managed, surprisingly well, by a person who walks with artificial legs. Both of us have certainly inclined towards Calladai. Still I feel that I should get some information about the prices offered by some other manufacturer. I will the information hopefully this week itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comment will go live immediately after you click 'Post Comment' button and after that you will not be able to edit your comment. Please check the preview if you need.

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a> etc.