Friday, July 01, 2005

Report Prepared

Ultimately I could get simulation results upto time 3 ms from the fuel injection started. On Thursday, 30th June, I presented the results to my investigator. He asked me to make a report on this by 4th July. As I wanted to go to Mumbai to attend Parag's wedding, I had to finish the report on 1st July itself which I did. It was a 16 page report discussing the excercise undertaken for tuning of model constant and the simulation of actual combustor. I emailed it to my investigator and left the lab. The whole work of analysing results, preparing presentation and the report took some seventy hours with two breaks of three-four hours each. But then I was free to enjoy my Mumbai visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comment will go live immediately after you click 'Post Comment' button and after that you will not be able to edit your comment. Please check the preview if you need.

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a> etc.