Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Appointment of PG CC-GCU

We need to appoint a PG student as the Chief Coordinator (PG) for Guiding and Counselling Unit (GCU). In one of the meetings when CC was being appointed I had suggested appointing a separate CCGCU for PG students as there problems are different and are usually difficult to comprehend for a UG CCGCU. The point was well taken by DoS and the Chairman GCU.

Yesterday Chairman GCU and myself had a discussion and we decided to go ahead with the process of appointing CCGCU and Counselors for PG students. I will have to suggest some names for this. I have already communicated this to the PG students. I would like to complete this process by mid-June (17th June).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comment will go live immediately after you click 'Post Comment' button and after that you will not be able to edit your comment. Please check the preview if you need.

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a> etc.