Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Photographs of the day - People

Fishermen kids

On the coast of Rameshwaram, when clicking photographs of wonderful scenery around, I found these kids playing in a small boat parked in the sand along the shore. When I stopped and aimed the camera at them, they might have found it as an intrusion although I was good twenty metres away from them. I clicked once. I got an expression of unfamiliarity and curiosity on their faces. A simple friendly wave by me changed the expression completely and just then I clicked again. What an instant tool photography is to connect to kids!

Camera: Sony DSC H1
Exposure: 1/1000 s, f/4.5, ISO100 for both the snaps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comment will go live immediately after you click 'Post Comment' button and after that you will not be able to edit your comment. Please check the preview if you need.

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a> etc.