Thursday, December 07, 2006

Photograph of the day - Nature (Skyscapes)

Image no. 9810, shown here, was the last photograph that was clicked by my PowerShot on 9th September last year just a fraction of a second before a wave washed my camera away (with me too). I was trying to capture the sky with my friends in foreground from a very low angle. I even wanted to get a silhoutte effect. The camera was just an inch above water surface during those ten fifteen seconds. Before that I was successful in preventing washout from two waves and there was a gap of a few seconds. I was too engrossed in setting the frame that I did not notice another wave coming near to me. As a fallout of this accident, the camera stopped functioning although I could recover all the photos taken till then from the CF card. Changing CCD of a camera is seemingly simple task but it is only Tuesday of this week I have camera with me. :-)

You may notice in this picture, that image of my friends in foreground has not turned into a perfect silhoutte and doesn't have sharpness. This may be due to the incorrect focus.

Camera: Canon Powershot A80
Exposure: 1/60 sec., f/4.9, ISO400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comment will go live immediately after you click 'Post Comment' button and after that you will not be able to edit your comment. Please check the preview if you need.

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a> etc.