Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Bullet Effect

Again it has been a long while after I have posted on the blog... almost six weeks they are. Anyway I had not much to share except a weekend trip to Chenkottai (Shengottai) with Radha Mausi and Neeraja a week back. I will put a link to some photographs here if I get permission from Neeraja to do so. Any way it was a great time there.

One of the reasons for not writing here was the condition of bike. Somehow transport people managed to drop some unknown consignment, probably a heavy one, on the bike and the bike needed some attention. Last week I got most of the problems on the bike fixed. What a great feeling it was to get the shape of the machismo back! I am feeling rejuvenated. (So much that on Saturday I went on a quick ride to Mabalipuram but the ride ended at the Servicing Station. I will write about this ride a little later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comment will go live immediately after you click 'Post Comment' button and after that you will not be able to edit your comment. Please check the preview if you need.

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a> etc.