Saturday, June 06, 2009

My portrait photography

I have uploaded some portrait photographs in the album on picasaweb. These photos are taken by various cameras ranging from the basic VGA camera phones to the digital SLRs over a period of a few years. I have tried to catch the expressions of the people around me as candidly as possible. I have not tried to set any particular criterion. But certainly these are the photos where I have applied an extra thought while clicking. You can watch the photos as a slide show by clicking on the thumbnail given below. I will keep uploading newer portraits in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comment will go live immediately after you click 'Post Comment' button and after that you will not be able to edit your comment. Please check the preview if you need.

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a> etc.