Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sketch of a small car

I sketched this car, Tata Indica, on the night of its launch. It must be in 1999 and I was doing my Master's at IIT Bombay. Guys from IDC were first to notice this sketch and they said they liked it. One of them even got the paper scanned and also gave a different colour to the rendering. There was no way in which I could have done that! Although I lost the original subsequently, I could recover this scaled-down image from my home page on rediff which exists even today but I cann't modify it as I have forgotten login and password.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comment will go live immediately after you click 'Post Comment' button and after that you will not be able to edit your comment. Please check the preview if you need.

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a> etc.